Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday and Two Year Old Checkup

Getting ready to blow out my candles!

Our birthday boy, the big 2!

He was way excited about the presents!


Jonathan went to see Dr. Lu today for his 2 year old checkup. We just love Dr. Lu. He is so kind and easy going and so very good with Jonathan. The visit went really well and he looked good. Jonathan now weighs 31 pounds and is 37 inches tall. He is in the 80th and 100th percentiles. Boy is tall!! He did have to get one shot today, which he was not a fan of, but it went well.


His birthday was yesterday and he had an absolute blast. I got the pictures uploaded to his picture website today. They are great. But the video is even better. Unfortunately, I have no idea on how to get video off the actual video camera onto the computer. Off my camera yes, the video camera no. Suffice it to say that he was not a huge fan of getting clothes as a birthday present. He threw them down and then kicked them. It was hilarious...for a two year old. Luckily, Mark's Mom was not offended. She did tell him that he was getting more clothes for Christmas though!


But he loved all his toys and gifts, especially his Handy Manny tool set, Corduroy bear, and John Deere coin tower (see pics). He also liked the cake with Mickey and friends on it. He kept saying "Me-Mou Mommy, Me-Mou!"


I cannot believe that my most precious gift from God is already two years old. We are so very, very blessed. I could not have imagined the joy and wonder that one little child could bring into our lives. My cup runneth over. Thank you Lord for my little boy. Thank you Lord.

No comments: