Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Start of Something Fun!

Well I have finally done it. Started Jonathan his very own blog. I know, I know. It took me this long? I was motivated by my friend Tenille's wonderful blog about her two girls. I wanted to have something for our little man as well. We hate that everyone is so far away and doesn't get to see him as much as we would like. Soooo, I thought this would be a great way to share some of the wonderful, hilarious, crazy, amazing things that Jonathan does.

Mark and I are so very, very blessed to have been given this gift, Jonathan. We want to treasure each day and praise God for the blessing that is Jonathan. Hopefully, this will be one way to share our joy and to remember all of God's blessings.

Thank you for being a part of our lives. We love you all and miss you tons!
So, bookmark our blog and check back often for more updates!

And remember, Jonathan still has his picture website at: http://picasaweb.google.com/mjt011mark

2 comments:

Elc said...

Hi Jonathan! You are such a cute boy!!! Your mommy and daddy aren't bad either. Hee! Hee! I'm glad your mommy shared all these great pictures of you and your family with me. When she sent me the link, my plan was to go and take a quick glance and then later go back and check them out when I had more time. But once I started looking at the pictures and since you are so cute, I couldn't stop looking! I had to go ahead and see all of them. It is easy to tell how very much your mommy and daddy and everyone loves you very, very much. I look forward to seeing you grow up. And one more thing, you remind me a lot of my little boy who is 4 years old now. Love, Mrs. Edie

Tenille Rauls said...

Welcome to this whole other world of staying in touch! We think it is great. Take care and Jonathan is such a cutie!