Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jonathan and Mark Video Conference

Mark is in Seattle this week for business. Jonathan has been missing his Daddy and calls for him all the time. When we got my new laptop, we got a built in camera. Mark got one to go with his laptop as well. So now we can video conference while he is out of town. Jonathan absolutely loves being able to see and talk to his Daddy. Mark is quite the fan as well. He likes to travel, but he does not like being away from his Little Man. Tonight, I decided to video Jonathan talking to his Daddy on the laptop. Jonathan was right in the middle of dinner when his Daddy called, so we just set the computer up on the table. It was quite funny as you will see. (After several days of trying, I couldn't get the actual video to load on the blog site, so we did it on Google).

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4973191856140963879&hl=en

I started physical therapy on Tuesday for my knee. Yes, the physical therapist is going to physical therapy. Ironic, I know. I tore the meniscus in my knee when I was six but it has been bothering me a lot lately. So, I'm going to therapy to hopefully postpone surgery. It was an interesting experience being the patient again. Plus my knee is so sore today! I think I like being the PT better than being the patient. Oh well, back again tomorrow for more Pain and Torture as Mark likes to call it.

Jonathan is starting to go pee-pee in the potty both at home and at school. He is so proud of himself and we are so very proud of him. He is such the big boy. I should really get video of the 'pee-pee in the potty' dance that we do for him when he does go. It would be hilarious. Jonathan is quite entertained by us acting silly for him. Which, of course, we are more than glad to do at any and all times. Two of the girls in his class are also starting to work on pottying. We are all hoping that they will encourage each other to learn this pottying thing. And I just have to praise God for all our blessings. His doctor said that Jonathan would probably be late potty training, but here he is already starting to work on it. We still have a ways to go, but it is just so calming to see something actually going in the right direction. Thank you Lord.

Those are my ramblings for today. Thanks to each of you for being a part of our lives. We would not be the people we are or the people we hope to be without you. And many praises and thanks to the Lord for all of our blessings. I am so thankful for each day with Jonathan. He is such a blessing to us. He makes us so very, very happy.

No comments: