Thursday, June 11, 2009

PICTURES!!

Finally added some pictures to the posts: Family Fun, Rain, Rain Go Away, and Never Ending Fever. FINALLY! Still need to add pictures to the most recent post! But it is WAAYY late and time for bed now. I did, however, add a bunch of pictures on his picture website so check that out for many more pictures. I had to pay and upgrade our picture storage on Google as we had exceeded the free amount for the picture website and the blog! How funny is that, I think we take a lot of pictures. But I love every single one of them! Hope everyone is having a great week, things are smooth so far at our house which is a really nice treat.

UPDATE: Added pictures to the Praise God post. I think I might be caught up!! Oh wait, still need to organize the pics out of my temp drive and add them to his picture website... Well, still making progress anyway!

No comments: